TQ Catalis, among the UK’s largest specialist rail training providers, delivers training and assessment of the highest quality in all rail engineering, safety and operational functions.
Now part of Pearsons PLC, top education provider and with a rail pedigree extending back over 70 years, we have been keeping people safe and businesses performing to higher levels of achievement, because of our client focused bespoke training packages.
We understand that one size does not fit all and can tailor our current packages or develop completely new training materials for your business in your chosen client corporate branding.
Innovative and Inspiration Training
Just recently we have developed a suite of training modules for a major transportation company who required innovative and inspiration training for engineering staff maintaining the latest state of the art electronic control systems for railway signalling.
Developing course materials has become a major strength for us and we are now heavily engaged in developing training modules for a variety of clients that require high quality training materials but at realistic costs representing true value for money.
We are developing and delivering training and assessment in the following areas:
• Track Safety, Track Engineering and Permanent Way Competencies
• Train Control & Communications Engineering Training, including: Design, Installation, Testing and Maintenance training on modern and legacy equipment/systems for both main line and metro systems
• Health and Safety including: IOSH and NEBOSH for Rail Personnel
• Rail Operations and Traction and Rolling Stock, including: Rail Accident Investigation Training, Rail Vehicle Driving and Shunting, Incident Management, Train Refurbishment and Overhaul
• Electrical Engineering and Automation Systems, including: Electrical Skills Training, Electrification Systems, Programmable Logic Controllers, Rail EMC, 17th Edition Wiring Regulations, PAT Testing and Inspection and Testing
• Construction Skills Training and Assessment, including: Plant & Construction Health and Safety, Small and Heavy Plant Operator and Maintenance, Building Regulations, CDM, Contractor Management, etc.
Please call us today on 0845 880 8108 to learn more about our innovative solutions.