RailStaff was launched in 1997 after the UK Rail Industry was privatised and it quickly became established as the number one rail publication in the UK, due to its positive support of the industry.
RailStaff gets to the heart of the UK Rail Industry with its blend of news, in-depth reports and interviews of key industry personnel.
From boardroom directors to on-track staff, RailStaff offers a monthly mix of ‘what you need to know’ edited by industry guru Andy Milne.
RailStaff is No. 1 in UK Rail Recruitment
- More recruitment pages per issue than any other rail publication*
- More companies using RailStaff to recruit than any other rail publication*
- Supported by the leading rail website, RailwayPeople.com
- Over 150,000 readers every month
- The lowest cost per thousand of any rail publication
*Based on all competitive titles